Stallion Avenue is a prime marketing showcase for stallions and is open to all breeds. More than 60,000 spectators attended the Midwest Horse Fair – the largest 3-day horse fair in the United States, putting stallion owners in contact with an array of equine enthusiasts.
- One 10 x 10 box stall
- One 10 x 10 adjoining hospitality area per farm
- One Stallion Revue presentation in the Coliseum, two minutes in length, where stallion can be lead, ridden or driven into the Coliseum while the announcer showcases each stallion to the spectators
- Daily onsite sign-up for up to three presentations (once per day) in Stallion Avenue Presentation Ring in Pavilion One where each presentation can be up to five minutes in length
- Space for showing your stallions to customers will be provided. Location to be determined
- Three weekend passes per stallion – includes parking
- Three bags of shavings per stallion
- Designated arena time for exercising before and after show hours
Pay in full by February 1 and you will also receive:
- Listing in “Virtual Stallion Avenue” on www.MidwestHorseFair.com, which includes photo, description and contact information for each stallion online until June 30
- Listing in Midwest Horse Fair program, including contact information and a photo
- Social media post with photo on Midwest Horse Fair Facebook with more than 25,000 Likes
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: MORE THAN $2,800!
Entry & $100 deposit per stallion are due upon registration with remaining balance due February 1
- Selections are on a first-come, first-serve basis until February 20 or until sold out, whichever comes first
- If space is still available, deadline to be included in the Official Program, “Virtual Stallion Avenue”, and Social media post is February 1
- Stallions foaled after 2016 are not eligible
- A typed script, 350 words or less, for the Stallion Revue must be submitted electronically by March 31
- Event management retains the right to limit the number of stallions per breed
- Event management reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any stallion in Stallion Avenue and to refuse any entry should it prove to be detrimental to the safety and welfare of others
- It is the policy of the Midwest Horse Fair that if a scheduling conflict arises due to participation in multiple events, you or your group member must choose which event to attend. Special accommodations and refunds cannot not be granted. Those who cancel last minute (within two weeks of the fair) and/or due to scheduling conflicts are less likely to be selected as participants in future Midwest Horse Fair events. Participants should apply for no more than two events.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing by January 1 to be eligible for a refund