- Horse exhibitor wristbands are required for anyone handling a horse or entering an arena.
- Participants must pick up wristbands at Check-In on Thursday, April 20, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If arrangements are not made, participants will have to pay admission at the gate.
- Please notify the Midwest Horse Fair office by April 12, 2017 of any participants that will be arriving after check-in times. Their wristbands will be sent to the Will Call booth, which is located at the Olin Avenue Gate.
- Additional wristbands can be purchased in advance for $30.00 by calling the Midwest Horse Fair office at 920-623-5515, or they may also be purchased on Thursday at Check-in.
- All participants are required to pick up their own wristband.
- Wristbands must be worn throughout the weekend and shown to staff at the entrances to the arenas and used to enter the grounds.
- Tampering or sharing of wristbands is not allowed.
- Horse participants under the age of 7 are required to have a wristband to participate in the arenas.
© 2017 Midwest Horse Fair® ★ www.MidwestHorseFair.com ★ Midwest Horse Fair is owned by the Wisconsin Horse Council