Arrival, Parking, & Departure
- You must arrive with your horse on Thursday, April 20 between 8:00 a.m.and 9:00 p.m.
- No one is allowed in the pavilions until 8:00 a.m. on Thursday even if a camping spot has been reserved for Wednesday.
- If you plan on arriving after 9:00 p.m., please call the Midwest Horse Fair office at 920.623.5515 or email email@example.com by April 12, 2017 to make special arrangements.
- Upon arrival, enter the Olin Avenue Gate and proceed to Check-in located at the front (northeast corner) of Pavilion Two.
- Any participants arriving after Thursday will need to report to the Will Call booth, located at the Olin Avenue entrance to complete their check-in.
- Upon arrival, trailers will be tagged and contact information will be collected and kept on file for the weekend.
- If your horse trailer is not parked in the proper area, and not moved in a timely manner, it will be towed or ticketed at your expense.
- Horse trailers will NOT be allowed in the pavilion area during fair hours.
- On Sunday, trailers will NOT be allowed in the pavilion area until after 5:00 p.m. This will be strictly enforced.
- Please don’t forget that once horses arrive, they are not permitted to leave until Sunday after 5:00 p.m.
- Stall decorations, supplies, and horses must stay in place until 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
© 2017 Midwest Horse Fair® ★ www.MidwestHorseFair.com ★ Midwest Horse Fair is owned by the Wisconsin Horse Council