More Key Information
- As part of the registration form, you will be supplying your emergency contact information as well as signing a Liability Release and Participation Publicity Consent and Release Clause.
- It must be completed and signed in order to receive your horse exhibitor wristband at Fair.
- A parent or guardian must sign the registration forms if the participant is under 18.
- Participants who do not complete the registration could experience significant delays during Check-In.
- Participant Registration is due by March 31
- Those attending as part of a Breed & Discipline group will have their registration verified with the Breed & Discipline Coordinator.
- Adjustments made by the breed coordinator will be allowed until the Wednesday before Fair week. Any changes after that date are not guaranteed to be honored. This may result in a participant having to pay for a wristband at the gate.
- Anyone who does not present this wristband to the arena gate attendant will not be allowed to enter and will be removed from the grounds.