Please email a typed script to email@example.com by March 31.
A typed script is required to ensure that we can get your message across to the audience correctly.
You have conditioned and trained your stallion and he will look beautiful in the presentation arena. Don’t forget that you want the audience to learn about, as well as look at, your wonderful horse. Your announcer can only give the information you provide.
Below are a few suggestions of information to include in your script:
- Stallion’s name: Include his stable name if you like and a phonetic spelling for pronunciation
- Stallions breed:
- Stallions age:
- Stallion’s sire & dam: Include phonetic spelling for pronunciation
- Owners: Include farm name & owners’ names
- Location: City & state
- Stallion’s accomplishments: Halter wins, performance wins, number of foals on the ground, talents outside the show ring i.e. trail, working cattle, endurance riding, driving, etc.
- Offspring and their wins or activities: Halter wins, dressage scores, pleasure wins, jumping, working cattle, trail riding, endurance, combined driving, pony club, etc.
- What makes your stallion unique and/or special: Pedigree, color, accomplishments, disposition, ability to pass on his traits to his offspring, etc.
- Why a mare owner should choose your stallion: Out of all the stallions to choose from, why is yours the correct choice?
- Special incentives you are offering for booking mares here at Midwest Horse Fair?
Please include phonetic spelling noted in BLUE to insure correct pronunciation. Example: “tobiano (toe-bee-yah-no)”
Coliseum Revue Music will be provided by the announcer.