The Midwest Horse Fair is constantly striving to provide valuable opportunities for our dedicated participants. The Stallion Avenue Referral Program returns for a third year as a way for our current participants to earn credits towards future appearances on Stallion Avenue.
- Earn Referral Credits for EACH stallion you recruit
- Referral Credits will be applied towards your Stallion Avenue fee for the following year
- For each stallion you recruit, your farm will earn $80 in referral
- To be eligible, the referring farm must participate in the current year’s Stallion Avenue (2019)
- New Farm and Stallion(s) that are referred must not have participated in Stallion Avenue in any of the past 3 years (2018, 2017 or 2016).
- In order for referring farms to earn Referral Credits, the New Farm must meet all deadlines, pay on time, and participate at the 2019 Stallion Avenue
- Referral Credits earned leading up to the current year’s Stallion Avenue will be applied towards the following year’s Stallion Avenue (i.e. if Studley Dudley Stables recruits AEC Farm who brings 3 stallions to the 2019 Stallion Avenue, Studley Dudley Stables will receive $240 in Referral Credits for the 2020 Stallion Avenue)
- Earned Referral Credits will not exceed the referring farm’s fee for the following year on Stallion Avenue
- Referral Credits are not redeemable for cash, are not transferable, and will expire if not used the following year
- The Stallion Avenue Referral Credits are awarded pending space availability on Stallion Avenue Stallions are selected on a first come first serve basis until space is no longer available