All Exhibitors must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
The required Certificate must be in effect during the dates of the Midwest Horse Fair.
Midwest Horse Fair should be named as the Additional Insured.
Insurance requirements are as follows:
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance coverage including Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Product Liability, Protective and Contractual Liability with limits not less than $500,000
- Workers Compensation coverage (if applicable) in full compliance with federal & state laws and/or Employer’s Liability Insurance with minimum statutory limits of not less than $100,000 per accident/$500,000 policy limit.
- Automobile Liability Insurance (if applicable) covering owned, non-owned and hired vehicles, including loading/unloading hazard. The following limits are required:
- Bodily Injury Limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident
- Property Damage Limits of $500,000 per accident
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident OR
- Combined Limits of Bodily Injury and Property Damage of $500,000
If you have any questions about the insurance requirements or need to purchase insurance for the Midwest Horse Fair weekend, please contact:
608.288.1800 x1714 or e-mail .
A current Certificate of Liability Insurance must be in our prior to the Midwest Horse Fair. You will not be allowed to participate at the Midwest Horse Fair without having a current Certificate on file.