If you are looking to apply for the Midwest Horse Fair, please click HERE.
Thank you for joining us for the Midwest Horse Fair!
We look forward to working with you as we prepare for another great event. This page contains vital information required for your participation as an Exhibitor.
Your booth assignments have been emailed to you. If you did not receive your assignments, please email us.
Midwest Horse Fair reserves the right to cancel any Exhibitor Booth Space if all required documentation is not received by February 1, 2022. Placement is not guaranteed if the information is received after this deadline.
Balance Paid In Full
- Invoices will be emailed monthly to those with an outstanding balance
- Checks can be made payable to Midwest Horse Fair and mailed to PO Box 128; Columbus, WI 53925.
- To pay via credit card or ACH, you may pay online via the invoice emailed to you.
- Please email email@example.com to request a copy of your invoice.
Temporary Event Tax Form
- This information is required under sec 73.03(38)m Wis. Stats.
- Information will be collected as part of the exhibitor contract below.
- Please Read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before signing.
- Returning exhibitors: Please note the "renewal application" you submitted with your deposit is NOT your contract.
Liability Insurance Certificate
- Certificate must meet MHF requirements
- Certificate will be reviewed upon receipt and your insurance agent will be contacted should changes be required.
Don't forget to review the important exhibitor information below!
Midwest Horse Fair offers a variety of advertising opportunities, including exclusive exhibitor opportunities.
- Extended Web Listing
- Addition Product Categories
- Official Program Advertising
- Banners at Fair
- News Flash or Social Media
- Ultimate Advertising Packages
Order Booth Amenities
Indoor booths include a sign with booth name, number and backdrop. All other amenities must be ordered directly from Alliant Energy Center.
Additional Exhibitor Tickets
Each exhibitor in Exhibition Hall, Lobby, Mendota, Sidewalk, Outside Mall, Craft, and Non-Profit areas will receive six (6) one-day admission tickets per booth. Trailer & Truck Avenue & Food Court exhibitors will receive eighteen (18) one-day tickets per exhibitor. Additional tickets are available for purchase. No refunds will be given; MHF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Deadline to purchase advance tickets is March 25.
Camping sells out very quickly and is only available to participants
We have negotiated rates with area hotels. Contact hotels directly for rates & availability