If you are looking to apply for the Midwest Horse Fair, please click HERE.
Thank you for joining us for the 2019 Midwest Horse Fair as we celebrate 40 Years of Legends! I look forward to working with you as we prepare for another great event. This page contains vital information required for your participation as an Exhibitor.
Your booth assignments have been emailed to you. If you did not receive your assignments, please email Nichole Glynn.
Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up. To ensure no delays during ingress, please submit paperwork no later than March 30, 2019.
Temporary Event Tax Form
- This information is required under sec 73.03(38)m Wis. Stats.
- Information will be collected as part of the exhibitor contract below.
- Please Read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before signing.
- Returning exhibitors: Please note the "renewal application" you submitted with your deposit is NOT your contract.
Liability Insurance Certificate
- Certificate must meet MHF requirements
- Certificate will be reviewed upon receipt and your insurance agent will be contacted should changes be required.
Don't forget to review the important exhibitor information below!
Order Booth Amenities
Indoor booths include a sign with booth name, number and backdrop. All other amenities must be ordered directly from Alliant Energy Center.
Additional Exhibitor Tickets
Each exhibitor in Exhibition Hall, Lobby, Mendota, Sidewalk, Outside Mall, Craft, and Non-Profit areas will receive six (6) one-day admission tickets per booth. Trailer & Truck Avenue & Food Court exhibitors will receive eighteen (18) one-day tickets per exhibitor. Additional tickets are available for purchase. No refunds will be given; MHF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Deadline to purchase advance tickets is March 25.
Camping sells out very quickly and is only available to participants
We have negotiated rates with area hotels. Contact hotels directly for rates & availability
Please watch your email updates from me as we prepare for the Midwest Horse Fair. Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!
Event Coordinator - Exhibitors