Thank you for joining us for the 2018 University of Midwest Horse Fair! I look forward to working with you as we prepare for another great event. This page contains vital information required for your participation as an Exhibitor.
Your booth assignments have been emailed to you. If you did not receive your assignments, please let me know.
Midwest Horse Fair reserves the right to cancel any Exhibitor Booth Space if all required documentation is not received by February 1, 2018. Placement is not guaranteed if the information is received after this deadline.
Balance Paid In Full
- Invoices will be emailed to those with an outstanding balance
- Checks can be made payable to Midwest Horse Fair.
- To pay via credit card or ACH, you may pay online via the invoice emailed to you.
- Please Read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before signing.
- Returning exhibitors: Please note the "renewal application" you submitted with your deposit is NOT your contract. Please submit all of the required documentation listed below including the Exhibitor Contract.
Booths include a sign with booth name, number and backdrop. All other amenities must be ordered
Additional Exhibitor Tickets
Each exhibitor in Exhibition Hall, Lobby, Mendota, Sidewalk, Outside Mall, Craft, and Non-Profit areas will receive six (6) one-day admission tickets per booth. Trailer & Truck Avenue & Food Court exhibitors
will receive eighteen (18) one-day tickets per exhibitor. Additional tickets are available for purchase. No refunds will be given; MHF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Deadline to purchase advance tickets is March 31.
- CAMPING: sells out very quickly and is only available to participants
- HOTELS: We have negotiated rates with area hotels. Contact hotels directly for rates & availability