Thank you for joining us for the 2018 University of Midwest Horse Fair! I look forward to working with you as we prepare for another great event. This page contains vital information required for your participation as an Exhibitor. Please read it carefully and in its entirety! In addition, please let me know if there are any changes to your contact information listed above.
Your booth assignments have been emailed to you. If you did not receive your assignments, please let me know.
Midwest Horse Fair reserves the right to cancel any Exhibitor Booth Space if all required documentation is not received by February 1, 2018. Placement is not guaranteed if the information is received after this deadline.
DEADLINE: February 1, 2018
- Balance Paid In Full
- Invoices will be emailed to those with an outstanding balance
- Checks can be made payable to Midwest Horse Fair.
- To pay via credit card or ACH, you may pay online via the invoice emailed to you.
- Complete Exhibitor Contract
- Please Read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before signing.
- Returning exhibitors: Please note the "renewal application" you submitted with your deposit is NOT your contract. Please submit all of the required documentation listed below including the Exhibitor Contract.
Documentation can be sent to the attention of Nichole Glynn via:
Midwest Horse Fair; PO Box 128; Columbus, WI 53925
Checks can be made payable to Midwest Horse Fair.
To pay via credit card or ACH, you may pay online via the invoice emailed to you.
- Purchase Additional Product Categories
- One category is included which is selected on your Exhibitor Contract
- Categories listed in program and on website.
- Order Booth Amenities from Alliant Energy Center
- Booths include a sign with booth name, number and backdrop. All other amenities must be ordered
- Arrange Lodging
- CAMPING: sells out very quickly and is only available to participants
- HOTELS: We have negotiated rates with area hotels. Contact hotels directly for rates & availability
Please watch your email updates from me as we prepare for the 2018 Midwest Horse Fair. Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!
Event Coordinator - Exhibitors