The deadline to request a refund or reissue is June 1, 2020.
Emailed requests will not be processed.
Ticket Refund or Reissue Request
2020 Midwest Horse Fair ticket holders have two options:
OPTION 1: Request your 2020 tickets be reissued for 2021
Reissued tickets will be mailed AFTER October 1, 2020
(Not applicable to tickets purchased through Ticketmaster)
OPTION 2: Request a full refund on your 2020 tickets
(Refunds will be issued by check and may take up to 90 days to process)
Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded within 30 days. No action from the customer is necessary.
DEADLINE to request a refund or reissue on tickets is June 1, 2020.
After June 1, 2020 unclaimed fees will be forfeited.
WORD OF CAUTION
PLEASE BE WARY OF POTENTIAL SCAMS.
THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF SCAMMERS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM CONSUMERS.
Keep these warning signs in mind:
- Ticketmaster refunds are automatic. NO action will be required from the customer
- Midwest Horse Fair refunds will be issued in the form of a check, regardless of how your purchase was made
- We will NEVER ask for your credit card information in order to process a refund
- We will NEVER contact you via text message
- Official Midwest Horse Fair emails come only from the extension "@midwesthorsefair.com"