Stable Lane application will open July 1st!
Stable Lane is a prime marketing showcase for farms offering boarding, training and/or lesson services. Located in Pavilion One, the space is dedicated to the exclusive promotion of equine farms, training & lesson facilities. More than 61,000 spectators attended the Midwest Horse Fair – the largest 3-day horse fair in the United States, putting Stable Lane participants in contact with a wide array of equine enthusiasts.
$225 for a 10’X10’ hospitality booth or $450 for a 10’X20’ hospitality booth
- One 10’ x 10’ stall - front (& side if on corner) removed to configure your space
- Electricity included. (Chairs & tables may be ordered through the Alliant Energy Center for an additional fee.)
- 6 one-day passes included
- Free Basic Wifi Internet (Premium Access available for purchase through Alliant Energy Center.)
- Listing in “Virtual Stable Lane” on www.MidwestHorseFair.com, which includes a photo, description and contact information for your farm or stable, online until June 30
PAY IN FULL BY FEBRUARY 1 AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
- Listing in Midwest Horse Fair program, including contact information
- First Year Incentive: Social media post on Midwest Horse Fair Facebook with more than 42,000 followers
Only sales of boarding services, training and lessons are allowed in the Stable Lane exhibit space located in Pavilion One. The sale of products, stallion stud services or any other service not listed above, is strictly prohibited. (If you are interested in offering stallion stud services, in addition to boarding, training and lessons, apply to: Stallion Avenue.)
- All Exhibitors participating in Stable Lane will be required to read and abide by the Stable Lane Rules & Regulations.
- A Certificate of Liability insurance is required for exhibitors participating in Stable Lane at the Midwest Horse Fair. The Certificate must be in effect during the dates of Midwest Horse Fair (including the move-in date from Thursday - Sunday) with Midwest Horse Fair named as the Additional Insured. Complete insurance requirements can be found HERE.
- A Temporary Event Tax Form (S-240) is required by the State of Wisconsin for all exhibitors attending Midwest Horse Fair. We will collect the Wisconsin Temporary Event Tax Information on the Stable Lane contract. Additional WI Tax Form information can be found HERE.
- Complete and submit the Stable Lane application found below
- Provide references
- New applications will be reviewed, and references will be verified
- Applicants will be notified if accepted within one week
- If accepted, a deposit of $100 per stable booth will be required within 10 days of acceptance.