Application will be available starting July 1.
Stallion Avenue & Stable Lane is a prime marketing showcase for stallions and farms offering boarding, training and/or lesson services. Located in Pavilion One, the space is dedicated to the exclusive promotion of breeding stallions, equine farms and training & lesson facilities. More than 60,000 spectators attended the Midwest Horse Fair – the largest 3-day horse fair in the United States, putting Stallion Avenue & Stable Lane participants in contact with a wide array of equine enthusiasts.
- Please submit an application, filled out completely and accurately
- Provide references if requested - incomplete applications will not be reviewed
Selection and Payment:
- New applications will be reviewed, and references (if applicable) will be verified
- Applicants will be notified within 2-3 weeks
- If accepted, a deposit of $100 per stallion or stable booth will be required within 10 days of acceptance. Balance will be due February 1.
- Stallions foaled after 2018 are not eligible for Stallion Avenue
- The cancellation deadline for refund is January 1, 2020