- Music must be submitted digitally through the online form at MidwestHorseFair.com
- Music files may be in .MP3 format
- Timing is of strict importance. To keep the schedule on time, music is limited to 10 minutes.
- Only music is allowed on the audio file. Pre-recorded scripts will not be accepted.
- For the announcer's timing purposes, it is recommended that each song be on a separate track. Separate tracks allow the announcers to more effectively implement your music cues.
- Please upload music by MARCH 15.
- Music not submitted by March 15 will be selected by an advisory group.
- Know your music! If you know the length of each song and the combined total time, you will be able to gauge your remaining time throughout the performance. If your script reads quick, you will know that your group may continue to perform for the duration of your music. Determine a point in your music which will be a signal to begin implementing your exit strategy.
- Let key points in the music be your performance cues. The music will always time-out consistently.
- Use separate tracks for each song. Separate tracks allow the sound specialist and announcer to coordinate timing more effectively.
- Select music without lyrics to let your script really shine.