CHECK YOUR EMAIL MARCH 18
THE REFUND AND RENEWAL FORM WILL BE EMAILED DIRECTLY TO REGISTERED CAMPERS BY THE END OF THE DAY WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18.
- Select Carry Over if you wish to reserve your campsite for the 2021 Midwest Horse Fair.
- Campers who have campsites with electricity reserved, will keep their reservations.
- Campers who have campsites with out electricity you will keep their reservations and move up on the waitlist for electricity, should there be cancelations ahead of you.
- Select Full Refund to have full payment of camping fee returned
- You will need to submit a new reservation and payment in the Fall if you wish to Camping at the 2021 Midwest Horse Fair. The reservation form will open online October 12, 2020
- The Refund or Carry Over Request Form will be emailed to all participants who have a paid camping reservation by the end of the day March 18, 2020.
- Contact Breeds@MidwestHorseFair.com if you do not receive an email to request the link by March 19.
- All Refund or Carry Over Requests must be made by June 1, 2020. After June 1, unclaimed fees will be forfeited.
WORD OF CAUTION
PLEASE BE WARY OF POTENTIAL SCAMS
THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF SCAMMERS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM CONSUMERS.
Keep these warning signs in mind:
- Ticketmaster refunds are automatic. NO action will be required from the customer
- Midwest Horse Fair refunds will be issued in the form of a check, regardless of how your purchase was made
- We will NEVER ask for your credit card information in order to process a refund
- We will NEVER contact you via text message
- Official Midwest Horse Fair emails come only from the extension "@midwesthorsefair.com"