If you are receiving a horse participant wristband, you will need to complete this registration form either online or onsite. If you choose to complete the form onsite, please be prepared as this may delay your check-in.
The form is closed for 2022, you will need to fill it out in person upon checking in at the Welcome Center.
More Key Information
- As part of the registration form, you will be supplying your emergency contact information as well as signing a Liability Release and Participation Publicity Consent and Release Clause.
- It must be completed and signed in order to receive your horse exhibitor wristband at Fair.
- A parent or guardian must sign the registration forms if the participant is under 18.
- Participants who do not complete the registration could experience significant delays during Check-In.
- Participant Registration is due by March 24
- Those attending as part of a Breed & Discipline group will have their registration verified with the Breed & Discipline Coordinator.
- Adjustments made by the breed coordinator will be allowed until the Wednesday before Fair week. Any changes after that date are not guaranteed to be honored. This may result in a participant having to pay for a wristband at the gate.
- Anyone who does not present this wristband to the arena gate attendant will not be allowed to enter and will be removed from the grounds.