You have conditioned and trained your stallion and he will look beautiful in the presentation arena. Don’t forget that you want the audience to learn about, as well as look at, your wonderful horse. Your announcer can only give the information you provide in a script written about your stallion and his wonderful attributes. You will have several opportunities to formally present your stallion to the public: A two-minute Revue in the 8,000 seat Coliseum during prime fair hours and three presentations in the Stallion Avenue Presentation Ring (up to five minutes in length).
- Script for Coliseum Revue is REQUIRED (limited to 350 words).
- Script for Stallion Avenue Presentation Ring is optional and may include additional information you could not fit into the Coliseum Revue script (limited to 875 words).
- Please email scripts to email@example.com by March 24
- Scripts must be typed. Double spaced with 14 pt. Arial font is the preferred format.
- It is helpful to include phonetic spelling noted in BLUE to insure correct pronunciation. We strongly encourage horse and owner names to be phonetically spelled. Example: “Louis Vuitton (loo-ee vuh-taan).”
SUGGESTIONS OF INFORMATION TO INCLUDE:
- Stallion’s name: Include his stable name if you like and phonetic spelling for pronunciation
- Stallions breed:
- Stallions age:
- Stallion’s sire & dam: Include phonetic spelling for pronunciation
- Owners: Include farm name & owners’ names
- Location: City & state
- Stallion’s accomplishments: Halter wins, performance wins, number of foals on the ground, talents outside the show ring i.e. trail, working cattle, endurance riding, driving, etc.
- Offspring and their wins or activities: Halter wins, dressage scores, pleasure wins, jumping, working cattle, trail riding, endurance, combined driving, pony club, etc.
- What makes your stallion unique and/or special: Pedigree, color, accomplishments, disposition, ability to pass on his traits to his offspring, etc.
- Why a mare owner should choose your stallion: Out of all the stallions to choose from, why is yours the correct choice?
- Special incentives you are offering for booking mares here at Midwest Horse Fair?
- Coliseum Revue Music will be provided by the announcer.
- Presentation Ring Music may be provided by stallion owner/handler.