$225 for a 10’X10’ hospitality booth or $450 for a 10’X20’ hospitality booth
- One 10’ x 10’ stall - front (& side if on corner) removed to configure your space
- Electricity included. (Chairs & tables may be ordered through the Alliant Energy Center for an additional fee.)
- 6 one-day passes included
- Free Basic Wifi Internet (Premium Access available for purchase through Alliant Energy Center.)
PAY IN FULL BY FEBRUARY 1 AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
- Listing in “Virtual Stable Lane” on www.MidwestHorseFair.com, which includes a photo, description and contact information for your farm or stable, online until June 30
- Listing in Midwest Horse Fair program, including contact information
- First Year Incentive: Social media post on Midwest Horse Fair Facebook with more than 38,000 Likes & Follows
Only sales of boarding services, training and lessons are allowed in the Stable Lane exhibit space located in Pavilion One. The sale of products, stallion stud services or any other service not listed above, is strictly prohibited.
- Only participating stallions are allowed in the Stallion Avenue & Stable Lane exhibit space within Pavilion One. All other horses are prohibited.
- All Exhibitors participating in Stable Lane will be required to read and abide by the Stable Lane Rules & Regulations.
- A Certificate of Liability insurance is required for exhibitors participating in Stable Lane at the Midwest Horse Fair. The Certificate must be in effect during the dates of Midwest Horse Fair (including the move-in date from Thursday - Sunday) with Midwest Horse Fair named as the Additional Insured. Complete insurance requirements can be found HERE.
- A Temporary Event Tax Form (S-240) is required by the State of Wisconsin for all exhibitors attending Midwest Horse Fair. We will collect the Wisconsin Temporary Event Tax Information on the Stable Lane contract. Additional WI Tax Form information can be found HERE.