A Certificate of Liability insurance is required for exhibitors attending Midwest Horse Fair.
The required certificate must be in effect during the dates of Midwest Horse Fair
with Midwest Horse Fair named as the Additional Insured.
INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Comprehensive General Liability Insurance coverage including Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Product Liability, Protective and Contractual Liability with limits not less than $500,000
- Workers Compensation coverage (if applicable) in full compliance with federal & state laws and/or Employer’s Liability Insurance with minimum statutory limits of not less than $100,000 per accident/$500,000 policy limit.
- Automobile Liability Insurance (if applicable) covering owned, non-owned and hired vehicles, including loading/unloading hazard. The following limits are required:
-Bodily Injury Limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident
-Property Damage Limit of $500,000 per accident
-Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident
-Combined Limits of Bodily Injury and Property Damage of $500,000
Certificate holder should read:
Midwest Horse Fair
PO Box 128
Columbus WI 53925
Please make sure it also has the following:
- Under GL section, check add’l ins box
- Under description of operations, please add the following:
Event: Midwest Horse Fair (April 19 – 22, 2018) at Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison Wi 53713
- Under Description of operations:
Add Midwest Horse Fair is an additional insured with respect to the General Liability coverage
A current Certificate of Liability Insurance must be in our prior to the Midwest Horse Fair. You will not be allowed to participate at the Midwest Horse Fair without having a current Certificate on file.
If you have any questions about the insurance requirements or need to purchase insurance for the Midwest Horse Fair weekend, please contact:
John Gibson TRICOR Insurance 608.288.1800 x1714 or e-mail .
The REQUIRED Certificate of Liability Insurance must be received by February 1.
Certificates can be sent to the attention of Nichole Glynn at Midwest Horse Fair.
|Midwest Horse Fair
PO Box 128
Columbus, WI 53925