Activities for kids of all ages - from 0-100!
Located in the front of Pavilion One, the Kids Korral is a place to take the kiddos to learn all about horses!
- Learn the basics of how to care for a horse by brushing or braiding a horse's tail.
- Find out how tall you are in horse hands.
- Markings on a horse are unique. Learn what they mean and what to look for.
- Maybe learn a trick or two on roping a steer head.
- There will be crafts and coloring and so much more!
|Friday||10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
2020 Special Features:
- Free coloring book to the first 1,000 - made possible by the Gary's Kids Fund
- Cowgirl & Cowboy Royalty Meet & Greet - Saturday, April 18 from 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Cowgirl & Cowboy Royalty Meet & Greet
Meet the Queens, Kings, Princes and Princesses of equestrian clubs and rodeos from around the midwest. Collect autographs, snap a picture or just chat up the royal representatives of the equine community.