Applications for being a clinician, presenter or entertainer are no longer being accepted for the 2020 Midwest Horse Fair. Applications for 2021 will be accepted starting mid-May 2020.
The deadline for proposal application submissions was September 1, 2019. All applicants will be notified of their proposal status by October 1, 2019.
Key Application Information
- You will need to tell us about yourself and experience
- List 2-3 professional references
- A short 3-5 minute video of you presenting is required
- Proposed topics
- Requirements (if applicable)
- Stalls for horses
- Booth Space
- Special accommodations
- List anything else you need
- Clinicians, speakers and entertainers for the Midwest Horse Fair are generally scheduled multiple times throughout the weekend in a variety of venues. If accepted, requests for specific venues and times will be considered, however no guarantees can be made.