Fill out my online form.
Music Submission form will be available after groups are selected
- Music must be submitted digitally through the online form at MidwestHorseFair.com
- Music files must be in .MP3 format
- Timing is of strict importance. To keep the schedule on time, music is limited to 10 minutes.
- Only music is allowed on the audio file. Pre-recorded scripts will not be accepted.
- Music which includes startling sounds such as gun shots, artillery, explosions, or screaming, etc. is not allowed.
- If your demo requires multiple songs, it is recommended that songs be combined onto a single track. If multiple tracks are needed with script between them, limit the number of tracks to as few as possible. This will make your presentation flow better.
- Please upload music by MARCH 15.
- Music not submitted by March 15 will be selected by an advisory group.
- Know your music! If you know the length of each song and the combined total time, you will be able to gauge your remaining time throughout the performance. If your script reads quick, you will know that your group may continue to perform for the duration of your music. Determine a point in your music which will be a signal to begin implementing your exit strategy.
- Let key points in the music be your performance cues. The music will always time-out consistently.
- Select music without lyrics to let your script really shine.