Those who wish to be considered as a presenter or entertainer for the 2022 Midwest Horse Fair shall submit an online application. Online proposal application submissions must be received by 11:45 P.M. on September 1, 2021. All applicants will be notified of their proposal status no later than October 1, 2021. The online application for 2023 will become available mid-May.
Key Application Information
- You will need to tell us about yourself and experience
- List 2-3 professional references
- A short 3-5 minute video of you presenting is required
- Proposed topics
- Requirements (if applicable)
- Compensation (dollar amount required)
- Stalls for horses (include tack stall in request)
- Booth Space
- Special accommodations
- List anything else you need
- Clinicians, speakers and entertainers for the Midwest Horse Fair are generally scheduled multiple times throughout the weekend in a variety of venues. If accepted, requests for specific venues and times may be considered, however no guarantees can be made.