Applications for being a clinician, presenter or entertainer are now being accepted for the 2020 Midwest Horse Fair!
The deadline for proposal application submissions is September 1, 2019. All applicants will be notified of their proposal status by October 1, 2019.
Key Application Information
- You will need to tell us about yourself and experience
- List 2-3 professional references
- A short 3-5 minute video of you presenting is required
- Proposed topics
- Requirements (if applicable)
- Stalls for horses
- Booth Space
- Special accommodations
- List anything else you need
- Clinicians, speakers and entertainers for the Midwest Horse Fair are generally scheduled multiple times throughout the weekend in a variety of venues. If accepted, requests for specific venues and times will be considered, however no guarantees can be made.