In an effort to maintain security and help prevent future thefts from occurring, the use of Security Badges will be implemented and enforced.
This is necessary so our grounds security knows who should and should not be in the Pavilions taking care of horses.
Overnight Security Badges will only be granted to those with a horse exhibitor wristband indicating they have signed the liability release form and have a horse or care for a horse on the grounds.
Security Badges are required between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Security Badges can be checked out for the weekend at the Welcome Center during show hours. Exhibitors will only be allowed to check out badges for their assigned Pavilion.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the Pavilions after 11:00 p.m. without adult supervision.
- Any exhibitor, regardless of age, must request a Security Badge to be in the Pavilions after 11:00 p.m.
- Security Badges must be worn by horse exhibitors at all times between: 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Please plan ahead and make arrangements to check out a Security Badge if your horse requires care during the evening hours. Security will make no exceptions! If you are in the Pavilions without a Security Badge, after hours, security will remove you from the grounds and your participation at the Midwest Horse Fair could be jeopardized for you and your group.
- Please return Security Badges to the Welcome Center by 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Access to the shower house in Pavilion One will be allowed for participants with horses stalled in either pavilion and registered campers. After hours, anyone not participating on Stallion Avenue must use the west entrance to directly access the shower house from the exterior of Pavilion One. For security purposes, anyone not participating on Stallion Avenue will not be allowed access to any other areas of Pavilion One after hours.